Wednesday, February 17, 2010

raKan2 kUuuu


special greeting 4 all my friends..thnx 4 being here...n support me in every single thing...i luv uolss... to my rumate...my schoolmate n every1...for me, friendship isn't always easily described. instead of different words, like malay, kawan, sahabat n rakan.... however, we're stuck with simple adjectives. Close friend. Best friend. Childhood friend. Intimate friend. Trusted friend. Beloved friend. But whether you use adjectives or different words, few could deny the nearly infinite meaning in such a simple word. For me Friends are special people. Our friends, in a very real sense, reflect the choices we make in life.

sometimes, i really need my friends instead of my family...coz only they know wat im thinking, who i really are....im hurt bcoz of friends too..but there r not my friends anymore if there can't accept me...zzzzz

thnx again to kak meck...thnx 4 being my sis...sory bcoz i cant celebrate ur besday..myb im not well prepared n i dont have transport at dat time...nnti topek blanje k!!!!(^_^)
topek bli sumthng..arap2 muat la...kalo xmuat kne kwuskn bdan dlu ye..

jiji n kalis..sgt rindu korang..balik us t...ak da bleh bwk korang jln2 ek

rumate..zarep..awang..n jo bonat!!!!thnx lyn keemoan aku

bulla, am, abg pojie, sham siam, azli, ferry, aji, kahar, kurik, abg syah...thnx2 ade geng...xlupe kt wan bwk pusing2....
kt kwn2 lame...naqi,matnor,kaichan...luv uols ya....
coursemate..jgn lupe kite grad sama2..aku nk cmpk aku nye topi kt korang t....

kwn2 yg dpt terima ak seadanya...thnx again..kwn2..ajarin aku mnjd kuat!!!xmo sentap2

n lastly...juz feel d meaning of dis poem ya

you'r my friend and that is true,
but the gift was given from me to you.
we went thru moments that were good and bad,
even moments that were happy and sad.
you suported me when i was in tears,
we stuck together when we were in fear,

its really sad that it had to be this way,
but it has reached its very last day.
miles away cant keep us apart,
'cause you'll always be in my heart.



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. topek yg sudah besar dr iris mata ini..bukak sayap mu dn moga terbang tinggi bebas berlari..pasti sana tersenyum yg kamu cari..
    selamat hari lahir..taufiq hamzah!!

    ReplyDelete